Torrance Sport Leagues, participating in a team sport is great way to stay in shape and connect with friends on a regular basis. Volitude Sports is proud to offer organized co-ed sport leagues for adults including flag football, beach soccer, field soccer, beach volleyball, basketball, indoor volleyball, kickball, dodgeball, ultimate frisbee, softball, and futsal close by to Torrance with leagues currently offered in Long Beach. View all of our sport leagues below!
Torrance is a coastal U.S. city in the South Bay (southwestern) region of Los Angeles County, California, in the Los Angeles metropolitan area. Torrance has 1.5 miles (2.4 km) of beaches on the Pacific Ocean. Torrance has a moderate year-round climate with warm temperatures, daily sea breezes, low humidity, and an average rainfall of 12.55 inches per year. It is immediately bordered by Lomita to the east, Gardena and Lawndale to the north, Redondo Beach and the Pacific Ocean to the west, and Rolling Hills and Palos Verdes Estates to the south. Torrance Sport Leagues.
Since its incorporation in 1921, Torrance has grown rapidly. Its estimated 2013 population was 147,478. This residential and light high-tech industries city has 90,000 street trees and 30 city parks. Known for its low crime rates, the city consistently ranks among the safest cities in Los Angeles County. Torrance is the birthplace of the American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO). In addition, the city of Torrance has the second-highest percentage of Japanese demographic in California (8.9%) Torrance sport leagues.
Torrance is home to the U.S. headquarters of Japanese automaker American Honda Motor Company. Robinson Helicopters are designed and built in Torrance as are Honeywell‘s Garrettturbochargers, used on automobile engines worldwide. Alcoa Fastening Systems (now known as Arconic) is headquartered in Torrance, producing aerospace fasteners. Pacific Sales, Pelican Products, and Rapiscan Systems are among the other companies based in Torrance. Torrance Sport Leagues.
The Del Amo Fashion Center, at 2.5 million square feet (232,000 m²), is one of the five largest malls in the United States by gross leasable area. The current mall was created when Del Amo Center, built in 1958, merged with Del Amo Fashion Square, built in 1972. Once located on opposite sides of Carson Street, a gigantic expansion of the mall spanning Carson Street joined the two centers by 1982, making it the largest mall in the world at the time. In 2005, the east end of the original mall north of Carson Street was demolished to make way for a new open-air shopping center, opened in mid-September, 2006. This was followed in 2015 by the opening of an expanded northern Fashion Wing, with Nordstrom as the mall anchor and supplemented by luxury retailers such as Kate Spade, Hugo Boss, Uniqlo, Michael Kors, and Ben Bridge. Torrance is also home to the main bakery facility for King’s Hawaiian, the dominant brand of Hawaiian bread in North America. Younger Optics, Torrance’s 10th-largest employer, created the first seamless or “invisible” bifocal. Torrance Sport Leagues.
City Parks –
- Wilson Park – the 44 acres (0.18 km2) park has picnic and sports facilities, including a gymnasium, skatepark, and roller-hockey rink. Wilson Park also hosts the Torrance Farmers Market. Torrance Sport Leagues.
- The Southern California Live Steamers Miniature Railroad is located at the Southeast corner of Charles H. Wilson Park. Free train rides on actual miniature live steam trains are given on the first Sunday and third Saturday of each month and the 4th of July. SCLS was one of the first live steam clubs in California started in 1946 with original members like Walt Disney, Olie Johnston and Ward Kimball all of Disney fame. The club moved to Torrance in 1986 after leaving the Lomita Railway Museum property.
- Madrona Marsh Wildlife Preserve & Nature Center – a rare Southern California wetlands habitat with higher Coastal sage community native plants areas, wildlife and birdwatching, and a Nature center with natural gardens classes.
- Columbia Park – the large recreational urban regional park has picnic areas, field sports facilities, walking paths, jogging trails, and a competitive cross country running racecourse. The cherry blossom tree grove, part of Living Tree Dedication program, is in Columbia Park. Torrance Sport Leagues.
- Torrance Smart Gardening Center – Columbia Park features a Community Garden providing planting beds and “community” for residents. It is one of twelve county-operated Smart Gardening Centers around the region. Columbia Park additionally serves as home to the Home Garden Learning Center, and is a backyard composting demonstration center provided by Los Angeles County.. Torrance Sport Leagues.
- Living Tribute Trees park program – The Torrance Parks Living Dedication Tree Program is coordinated and by the city, so that families, individuals, and groups can sponsor the planting of a new tree in the park to honor a person or commemorate an event with a living tribute Tree Dedication.
- Torrance Beach Park, and the beach along the Pacific Coast of Torrance, known as “RAT Beach“.
- Marvin Braude Bike Trail, a paved bicycle path that runs mostly along the Pacific Ocean shoreline in Los Angeles County, ends there. Torrance Sport Leagues.
5v5 Coed Beach Soccer League in Belmont Shore – Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Divisions with Set Teams
Beach Soccer League Games 9am-1pm Sunday Mornings in Long Beach – Belmont Shore (Granada Beach)
Long Beach CA is home to the largest Adult Coed Sand Soccer League in the country!
Southern California 5v5 Adult Coed Long Beach year-round Sand Soccer League. 24 Teams and over 250 Beach Soccer participants in Long Beach, CA. Spring, Summer, and Fall Sport Leagues in Long Beach, CA. Torrance Sport Leagues.
We play 5v5 (3 male & 2 female) Coed Soccer On The Sand. 4 Separate Divisions to make play fair & FUN for All Skill Levels of Players!
- Games are played Sunday Morning/Afternoons (9:00am-1:00pm) in Belmont Shore
- 5v5 Casual Coed Play for All Levels (3 male & 2 female on the field)
- Individual Players, Small Groups, and Teams (min 8/Team) Welcome!
- 8 Weeks of League Games Including Playoffs
- 4 Separate Divisions – Social (beginner), Premier 1 & 2 (intermediate) & Elite (advanced)
- Team Dri-Fit Shirts & All Referee Fees Included
- Stats for Goal Leaders and Golden Boot Awards in each division
- Side contests, Prizes, Givaways, and Sponsor Bar Discounts
- New Friends, and Much More!
Long Beach / Torrance Sport Leagues. Beach Soccer Teams play every Sunday Morning between 9:00am-1:00pm on the sand @ Granada Ave & Ocean Blvd in Belmont Shore. Captains play FREE in VOLITUDE Beach Soccer. Recruit a team of at least 8 players and we’ve got you covered! With 24 Teams already on board, and multiple divisions, our commitment is to being organized and open-minded for you, and growing on a seasonal basis!
4v4 Coed Beach Volleyball League in Belmont Shore – Intermediate & Beginner Divisions with Set Teams
Beach Volleyball League Games 9am-1pm Saturday Mornings in Long Beach – Belmont Shore (Granada Beach)
- Advanced Coaching Sessions available for schedule on weekends and weeknights
- 7 Weeks of (2) 1 Hour Matches (Double Headers) including Playoffs
- 2 Divisions for All Skill Levels – Beginner, Beg-intermediate, Intermediate, Intermediate-adv
- Games are played Saturday Mornings (9am- 1pm) on the sand in Belmont Shore
- 4v4 Adult Coed (3-4 players on the court at a time – at least 1 female player)
- Sign up as an Individual Player, Small Group, or a Team (min 6 players/team)
- League Dri-Fit Shirt & Sponsor Bar Discounts Included
- Side contests, Prizes, Giveaways, New Friends, and More!
Long Beach/ Torrance Sport Leagues. Southern California 4v4 Adult Coed Long Beach year-round Beach Volleyball League. 22 Teams and over 150 Beach Volleyball participants in Long Beach, CA. Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter Sport Leagues in Long Beach, CA. Adult Coed Leagues in Long Beach.
Year-Round Adult Coed Beach FLAG Football Seasons nearby Torrance in Long Beach CA!
FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUE LONG BEACH ~ 2 LEAGUES, 2 SEPARATE DAYS – JOIN 1, OR PLAY BOTH ~ SATURDAY League Games between 2:00pm-5:00pm ~ SUNDAY League Games Between 10:00am-2:00pm ~
Long Beach/ Torrance Sport Leagues Registration includes everything including referee fees: New Players receive 20% OFF registration when using the NEWMEMBER discount code during sign ups! 8v8 Adult Coed FLAG Beach Football – (5 male & 3 female players on the field). We welcome all Individual Players (Free Agents) and Small Groups of Friends! OPEN TO ALL SKILL LEVELS – NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
- 8v8 Adult Coed FLAG Beach Football – (5 male & 3 female players on the field)
- Welcome New Teams, Groups of Friends, and Individuals (Free Agents)!
- Captains play FREE when you recruit at least 12 players for a team
– 8 Weeks of League Games Including Playoffs
– Stats for Touchdown, INT, Sack Leaders, QB’s, MVP Awards, and more!
– 2 Divisions with 12+ Teams (Social- Beg/Int, Premier- Int/Adv)
– Team Dri-Fit Shirts & All Referee Fees Included
Links to Torrance Sports Leagues:
We have sports leagues and teams in the following areas:
Long Beach, Downey, Anaheim, Signal Hill, Seal Beach, Sunset Beach, Lakewood, Huntington Beach, Garden Grove, Westminster, Tustin, Orange, Stanton, Buena Park, Fountain Valley, Carson, San Pedro, Rancho Palos Verdes, Torrance, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, Cerritos, Cypress, Whittier, Los Alamitos, Fullerton, Brea, Yorba Linda, Placentia, La Habra, La Mirada, Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, Irvine, and other areas in Southern California!