Rancho Palos Verdes Sport Leagues, participating in a team sport is great way to stay in shape and connect with friends on a regular basis. Volitude Sports is proud to offer organized co-ed sport leagues for adults including, flag football, basketball, beach soccer, field soccer, beach volleyball, dodgeball, indoor volleyball, flag football, ultimate frisbee, kickball, softball and futsal next door to Rancho Palos Verdes CA in Long Beach. View all of our Long Beach – Rancho Palos Verdes Sport Leagues below!
Sports league management software powered by LeagueApps.
Rancho Palos Verdes (also known by the abbreviation RPV) is a city in Los Angeles County, California atop the Palos Verdes Hills and bluffs of the Palos Verdes Peninsula. A suburb of Los Angeles, it is known for expensive homes amidst large tracts of open space with expansive views of the Pacific Ocean. Rancho Palos Verdes is translated as “Ranch of Green Sticks”, probably referring to the willows in the northeastern part of Bixby Slough (now known as Machado Lake) shown on earlier maps. Rancho Palos Verdes Sport Leagues.
The Portuguese Bend landslide, one of the largest continuously moving landslides in North America, is located along the southern coastal area. Together with the Palos Verdes Peninsula Land Conservancy in 2009, the city completed the acquisition of a total of two square miles of open space, the Palos Verdes Nature Preserve, the largest preserve of coastal open space north of San Diego and south of Santa Barbara. The site of the former Marineland of the Pacific (1954–87) was redeveloped and is now occupied by the Terranea Resort, which opened in June 2009. The city is also home to Trump National Golf Course, one of eleven in the Trump portfolio of courses. The Salvation Army‘s School for Officer Training is located in Rancho Palos Verdes. Rancho Palos Verdes Sport Leagues.
Trump National Golf Club, Los Angeles is a public golf club in Rancho Palos Verdes, California with a 7,242-yard (6,622 m) course designed by Pete Dye and Donald J. Trump Signature Design. It is owned by The Trump Organization.
Rancho Palos Verdes Sport Leagues. Trump National Golf Club Los Angeles was formerly known as Ocean Trails Golf Club, an 18–hole course designed by Pete Dye, which was about to open when a landslide occurred and the 18th hole slid toward the Pacific Ocean. The Ocean Trails Golf Club subsequently went into bankruptcy, and on November 26, 2002 Trump bought the property for $27 million, intending to redesign the course. It includes a 45,000 sq ft (4,200 m2) clubhouse.
Rancho Palos Verdes Sports. It is ranked among the Top 100 Courses You Can Play by Golf Magazine.
5v5 Coed Beach Soccer League in Belmont Shore – Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Divisions with Set Teams
Beach Soccer League Games 9am-1pm Sunday Mornings in Long Beach – Belmont Shore (Granada Beach)
Long Beach CA is home to the largest Adult Coed Sand Soccer League in the country!
Southern California 5v5 Adult Coed Long Beach year-round Sand Soccer League. 24 Teams and over 250 Beach Soccer participants in Long Beach, CA. Spring, Summer, and Fall Sport Leagues in Long Beach, CA. Rancho Palos Verdes Sport Leagues.
We play 5v5 (3 male & 2 female) Coed Soccer On The Sand. 4 Separate Divisions to make play fair & FUN for All Skill Levels of Players!
- Games are played Sunday Morning/Afternoons (9:00am-1:00pm) in Belmont Shore
- 5v5 Casual Coed Play for All Levels (3 male & 2 female on the field)
- Individual Players, Small Groups, and Teams (min 8/Team) Welcome!
- 8 Weeks of League Games Including Playoffs
- 4 Separate Divisions – Social (beginner), Premier 1 & 2 (intermediate) & Elite (advanced)
- Team Dri-Fit Shirts & All Referee Fees Included
- Stats for Goal Leaders and Golden Boot Awards in each division
- Side contests, Prizes, Givaways, and Sponsor Bar Discounts
- New Friends, and Much More!
Long Beach / Rancho Palos Verdes Sport Leagues. Beach Soccer Teams play every Sunday Morning between 9:00am-1:00pm on the sand @ Granada Ave & Ocean Blvd in Belmont Shore. Captains play FREE in VOLITUDE Beach Soccer. Recruit a team of at least 8 players and we’ve got you covered! With 24 Teams already on board, and multiple divisions, our commitment is to being organized and open-minded for you, and growing on a seasonal basis!
Register for Upcoming Sport Leagues
Upcoming Beach Soccer League near Rancho Palos Verdes CA
4v4 Coed Beach Volleyball League in Belmont Shore – Intermediate & Beginner Divisions with Set Teams
Beach Volleyball League Games 9am-1pm Saturday Mornings in Long Beach – Belmont Shore (Granada Beach)
- Advanced Coaching Sessions available for schedule on weekends and weeknights
- 7 Weeks of (2) 1 Hour Matches (Double Headers) including Playoffs
- 2 Divisions for All Skill Levels – Beginner, Beg-intermediate, Intermediate, Intermediate-adv
- Games are played Saturday Mornings (9am- 1pm) on the sand in Belmont Shore
- 4v4 Adult Coed (3-4 players on the court at a time – at least 1 female player)
- Sign up as an Individual Player, Small Group, or a Team (min 6 players/team)
- League Dri-Fit Shirt & Sponsor Bar Discounts Included
- Side contests, Prizes, Giveaways, New Friends, and More!
Long Beach/ Rancho Palos Verdes Sport Leagues. Southern California 4v4 Adult Coed Long Beach year-round Beach Volleyball League. 22 Teams and over 150 Beach Volleyball participants in Long Beach, CA. Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter Sport Leagues in Long Beach, CA. Adult Coed Leagues in Long Beach.
Register for Upcoming Sport Leagues
Upcoming Beach Volleyball League near Rancho Palos Verdes CA
Year-Round Adult Coed Beach FLAG Football Seasons nearby Rancho Palos Verdes in Long Beach CA!
FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUE LONG BEACH ~ 2 LEAGUES, 2 SEPARATE DAYS – JOIN 1, OR PLAY BOTH ~ SATURDAY League Games between 2:00pm-5:00pm ~ SUNDAY League Games Between 10:00am-2:00pm ~
Long Beach/ Rancho Palos Verdes Sport Leagues Registration includes everything including referee fees: New Players receive 20% OFF registration when using the NEWMEMBER discount code during sign ups! 8v8 Adult Coed FLAG Beach Football – (5 male & 3 female players on the field). We welcome all Individual Players (Free Agents) and Small Groups of Friends! OPEN TO ALL SKILL LEVELS – NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
- 8v8 Adult Coed FLAG Beach Football – (5 male & 3 female players on the field)
- Welcome New Teams, Groups of Friends, and Individuals (Free Agents)!
- Captains play FREE when you recruit at least 12 players for a team
– 8 Weeks of League Games Including Playoffs
– Stats for Touchdown, INT, Sack Leaders, QB’s, MVP Awards, and more!
– 2 Divisions with 12+ Teams (Social- Beg/Int, Premier- Int/Adv)
– Team Dri-Fit Shirts & All Referee Fees Included
Register for Upcoming Sport Leagues
Upcoming Flag Football League near Rancho Palos Verdes CA
We have sports leagues and teams in the following areas:
Long Beach, Downey, Anaheim, Signal Hill, Seal Beach, Sunset Beach, Lakewood, Huntington Beach, Garden Grove, Westminster, Tustin, Orange, Stanton, Buena Park, Fountain Valley, Carson, San Pedro, Rancho Palos Verdes, Torrance, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, Cerritos, Cypress, Whittier, Los Alamitos, Fullerton, Brea, Yorba Linda, Placentia, La Habra, La Mirada, Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, Irvine, and other areas in Southern California!