Placentia Sport Leagues – participating in a team sport is great way to stay in shape and connect with friends on a regular basis. Volitude Sports is proud to offer organized co-ed sport leagues for adults including basketball, beach soccer, field soccer, beach volleyball, dodgeball, indoor volleyball, flag football, ultimate frisbee, kickball, softball and futsal nearby Placentia CA with indoor leagues at American Sports Center in Anaheim, CA. Adult Coed Beach Sport Leagues are also offered in Long Beach, CA. View all of our sport leagues below!
Placentia (/pləˈsɛnʃə/) is a city in northern Orange County, California. The population was 50,533 during the 2010 census, up from 46,488 in the 2000 census. This includes the community of Atwood, which is included in the city of Placentia, and is located in its southernmost quadrant. Primarily referred to as a bedroom community, Placentia is known for its quiet neighborhoods. Placentia Sport Leagues.
The George Key Ranch Historic District is a historic citrus ranch and Victorian ranch house in Placentia. It is now within the 2-acre George Key Ranch Historic Park, with the historic house museum, outdoor displays, and a citrus grove. It is on the National Register of Historic Places. The Placentia-Santa Fe District is in the southwest or downtown area. The town is home to the A. S. Bradford House, a historic house museum. It is also home to the 100 year old Berkenstock Mansion. Placentia Sport Leagues.
In 1973, Chicano Park’s “founding lead artist” Guillermo Aranda and “founding apprentice artist” Ernesto “Neto” Paul (San Diego, CA natives) collaborated with the art students of the University of California, Irvine (UCI) in painting a mural (approxitmately 8′ x 36′) on the walls of the Tlatepaque Restaurant. Aranda was invited by a Professor at UCI. The following year the chairman of Toltecas en Aztlan, and the board director of The Centro Cultural De La Raza, Guillermo Aranda, also invited these same Orange County artists referred to as the “Santa Ana Muralists/Santa Ana Artists,” to come to Chicano Park and paint on one of the first pillars (2nd painted pillar) of Chicano Park. Placentia Sport Leagues.
Volitude Sports Basketball League games currently take place at American Sports Center in Anaheim, CA. Play is 5v5 Coed Full Court with a minimum of 1 female player on the court at a time to keep games fair and fun for everyone!
Volitude 5v5 Adult Coed Full Court Basketball League – American Sports Center – 1500 S Anaheim Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92805
Spring, Fall, and Winter Leagues Thursday Nights 6:30pm | 7:15pm | 8:00pm | 8:45pm | 9:30pm | 10:15pm
- 7 Weeks of Games including a Playoff Week
- Games are played Thursday Evenings (6:30pm- 10:30pm) at the American Sports Center in Anaheim
- 5v5 Adult Coed (at least 1 female player on the court at all times)
- Sign up a Team (min 7 players/team), with a Group of Friends, or as an Individual (Free Agent)
- 2 Divisions – Social & Premier to Accommodate Different Skill Levels
- Reversible Jerseys for returning Top Placing Teams
- Two Certified Referees on Court – Team Referee Fee $25 per game
- Adult Basketball League Anaheim CA
Indoor Volleyball League: Adult Coed 6v6 Indoor Volleyball League – American Sports Center – 1500 S Anaheim Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92805
Weeknight Indoor Volleyball League Games on Wednesday Nights – 6:30pm | 7:15pm | 8:00pm | 9:00pm | 9:45pm
- 7 Weeks of Games including a Playoff Week!
- Games are played Wednesday Evenings (6:30pm- 10:30pm in Anaheim)
- 6v6 Adult Coed (at least 2 female players on the court at all times)
- Sign up a Team (min 8 players/team), with a Group of Friends, or as an Individual (Free Agent)
- Intermediate Skill Level Players – FUN Social Coed League!
- Team DRI-FIT Shirts for All Players
- Team Referee Fee $10 per week
We have sports leagues and teams in the following areas:
Long Beach, Downey, Anaheim, Signal Hill, Seal Beach, Sunset Beach, Lakewood, Huntington Beach, Garden Grove, Westminster, Tustin, Orange, Stanton, Buena Park, Fountain Valley, Carson, San Pedro, Rancho Palos Verdes, Torrance, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, Cerritos, Cypress, Whittier, Los Alamitos, Fullerton, Brea, Yorba Linda, Placentia, La Habra, La Mirada, Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, Irvine, and other areas in Southern California!