La Mirada Sport Leagues – participating in a team sport is great way to stay in shape and connect with friends on a regular basis. Volitude Sports is proud to offer organized co-ed sport leagues for adults including basketball, beach soccer, field soccer, beach volleyball, dodgeball, indoor volleyball, flag football, ultimate frisbee, kickball, softball and futsal nearby La Mirada CA with indoor leagues at American Sports Center in Anaheim, CA. Adult Coed Beach Sport Leagues are also offered in Long Beach, CA. View all of our sport leagues below!
La Mirada is a city in southeast Los Angeles County, California United States, and is one of the Gateway Cities. The population was 48,527 at the 2010 census, up from 46,783 at the 2000 census. In 2006, the city of La Mirada was listed on CNN Money Magazine‘s “Best Place to Live” list. La Mirada placed 34th on the list, with the La Mirada Theatre for the Performing Arts and the Splash! La Mirada Regional Aquatics Center as two of its main attributes. It is also the home of Biola University, an evangelical Christian institution of higher education. La Mirada Sport Leagues.
Public education in a majority of La Mirada is governed by the Norwalk-La Mirada Unified School District, headquartered in neighboring Norwalk. La Mirada has one public secondary school, La Mirada High School. La Mirada Sport Leagues.
The Creek Park and Granada Heights neighborhoods in northern La Mirada are within the boundaries of the East Whittier City School District K – 8th grade, the Whittier Union High School District, and Rio Hondo College District all with campuses in nearby Whittier. La Mirada Sport Leagues.
Several private schools are located in La Mirada:
- St. Paul of the Cross School in the Foster Park neighborhood
- Beatitudes of Our Lord School
According city’s 2017 Demographic Overview (which is collected from sources deemed reliable including: US Census, ESRI, GCR Marketing Network, Claritas, HDL and City, State & County data), approximately 26.23% of the population have some college education, 9.8% have an associate degree, 20.08% have a Bachelor’s degree, 8.05% have a Master’s Degree, and 1.05% have a Doctorate Degree. La Mirada Sport Leagues.
Volitude Sports Basketball League games currently take place at American Sports Center in Anaheim, CA. Play is 5v5 Coed Full Court with a minimum of 1 female player on the court at a time to keep games fair and fun for everyone!
Volitude 5v5 Adult Coed Full Court Basketball League – American Sports Center – 1500 S Anaheim Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92805
Spring, Fall, and Winter Leagues Thursday Nights 6:30pm | 7:15pm | 8:00pm | 8:45pm | 9:30pm | 10:15pm
- 7 Weeks of Games including a Playoff Week
- Games are played Thursday Evenings (6:30pm- 10:30pm) at the American Sports Center in Anaheim
- 5v5 Adult Coed (at least 1 female player on the court at all times)
- Sign up a Team (min 7 players/team), with a Group of Friends, or as an Individual (Free Agent)
- 2 Divisions – Social & Premier to Accommodate Different Skill Levels
- Reversible Jerseys for returning Top Placing Teams
- Two Certified Referees on Court – Team Referee Fee $25 per game
- Adult Basketball League Anaheim CA
Indoor Volleyball League: Adult Coed 6v6 Indoor Volleyball League – American Sports Center – 1500 S Anaheim Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92805
Weeknight Indoor Volleyball League Games on Wednesday Nights – 6:30pm | 7:15pm | 8:00pm | 9:00pm | 9:45pm
- 7 Weeks of Games including a Playoff Week!
- Games are played Wednesday Evenings (6:30pm- 10:30pm in Anaheim)
- 6v6 Adult Coed (at least 2 female players on the court at all times)
- Sign up a Team (min 8 players/team), with a Group of Friends, or as an Individual (Free Agent)
- Intermediate Skill Level Players – FUN Social Coed League!
- Team DRI-FIT Shirts for All Players
- Team Referee Fee $10 per week
We have sports leagues and teams in the following areas:
Long Beach, Downey, Anaheim, Signal Hill, Seal Beach, Sunset Beach, Lakewood, Huntington Beach, Garden Grove, Westminster, Tustin, Orange, Stanton, Buena Park, Fountain Valley, Carson, San Pedro, Rancho Palos Verdes, Torrance, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, Cerritos, Cypress, Whittier, Los Alamitos, Fullerton, Brea, Yorba Linda, Placentia, La Habra, La Mirada, Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, Irvine, and other areas in Southern California!