Brea Sport Leagues – participating in a team sport is great way to stay in shape and connect with friends on a regular basis. Volitude Sports is proud to offer organized co-ed sport leagues for adults including basketball, beach soccer, field soccer, beach volleyball, dodgeball, indoor volleyball, flag football, ultimate frisbee, kickball, softball and futsal nearby Brea CA with indoor leagues at American Sports Center in Anaheim, CA. Adult Coed Beach Sport Leagues are also offered in Long Beach, CA. View all of our sport leagues below!
Brea (/ˈbreɪə/; meaning “oil” or “tar” in Spanish) is a city in northern Orange County, California. The population as of the 2010 censuswas 39,282. It is located 33 miles (53 km) southeast of Los Angeles. The city began as a center of crude oil production, was later propelled by citrus production, and is now an important retail center because of the large Brea Mall and the recently redeveloped Brea Downtown. Brea is also known for its extensive public art program which began in 1975 and continues today with over 140 artworks in the collection placed and located throughout the city. Brea’s public art program has been used as a model and inspiration for many public art programs across the United States. Brea Sport Leagues.
The city is primarily served by the Brea Olinda Unified School District which operates six elementary schools, one junior high school (Brea Junior High School), one high school (Brea Olinda High School) and one continuation high school. A small portion of Brea is also directed to Sonora High School in La Habra in the Fullerton Joint Union High School District. That small portion is also directed to the La Habra City School District. In addition, students can also take an assessment to place in nearby Troy High School in Fullerton, also part of the Fullerton High School District. Brea Sport Leagues.
Local schools have won several awards. Brea Olinda High School and Olinda Elementary School have been named Blue Ribbon Schools. Additionally, Arovista Elementary, Country Hills Elementary, Fanning Elementary, Mariposa Elementary, Olinda Elementary, Brea Junior High and Brea Olinda High schools have been named California Distinguished Schools. Laurel Elementary received a Title I Academic Achievement Award. Brea Junior High School and Brea Olinda High School have been named California Gold Ribbon Schools.Brea Sport Leagues.
Volitude Sports Basketball League games currently take place at American Sports Center in Anaheim, CA. Play is 5v5 Coed Full Court with a minimum of 1 female player on the court at a time to keep games fair and fun for everyone!
Volitude 5v5 Adult Coed Full Court Basketball League – American Sports Center – 1500 S Anaheim Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92805
Spring, Fall, and Winter Leagues Thursday Nights 6:30pm | 7:15pm | 8:00pm | 8:45pm | 9:30pm | 10:15pm
- 7 Weeks of Games including a Playoff Week
- Games are played Thursday Evenings (6:30pm- 10:30pm) at the American Sports Center in Anaheim
- 5v5 Adult Coed (at least 1 female player on the court at all times)
- Sign up a Team (min 7 players/team), with a Group of Friends, or as an Individual (Free Agent)
- 2 Divisions – Social & Premier to Accommodate Different Skill Levels
- Reversible Jerseys for returning Top Placing Teams
- Two Certified Referees on Court – Team Referee Fee $25 per game
- Adult Basketball League Anaheim CA
Indoor Volleyball League: Adult Coed 6v6 Indoor Volleyball League – American Sports Center – 1500 S Anaheim Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92805
Weeknight Indoor Volleyball League Games on Wednesday Nights – 6:30pm | 7:15pm | 8:00pm | 9:00pm | 9:45pm
- 7 Weeks of Games including a Playoff Week!
- Games are played Wednesday Evenings (6:30pm- 10:30pm in Anaheim)
- 6v6 Adult Coed (at least 2 female players on the court at all times)
- Sign up a Team (min 8 players/team), with a Group of Friends, or as an Individual (Free Agent)
- Intermediate Skill Level Players – FUN Social Coed League!
- Team DRI-FIT Shirts for All Players
- Team Referee Fee $10 per week
We have sports leagues and teams in the following areas:
Long Beach, Downey, Anaheim, Signal Hill, Seal Beach, Sunset Beach, Lakewood, Huntington Beach, Garden Grove, Westminster, Tustin, Orange, Stanton, Buena Park, Fountain Valley, Carson, San Pedro, Rancho Palos Verdes, Torrance, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, Cerritos, Cypress, Whittier, Los Alamitos, Fullerton, Brea, Yorba Linda, Placentia, La Habra, La Mirada, Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, Irvine, and other areas in Southern California!